BOOST | Age-Defying Serum | Youthful Skin Renewal
- Yeast extract: Source of hyaluronic acid. Moisturizes and gives skin a silky smooth texture
- Vitamin C: Increases collagen & elastin production of skin
- Vitamin B6: Promotes healthy skin by assisting new cell production for a clearer, brighter, younger looking skin.
After cleansing and toning. apply chorus BOOST. allow to absorb. then apply a Chorus moisturizer for your skin type. paying attention to wrinkled areas Use am and pm.
Can be used before any facial mask application to help with better absorption.
Aqua, Yeast Extract, Glycerin, Hydroxethylcellulose, Heilmoor Clay, Macrocystis Integrifolia (Giant Kelp) Extract, Ascorbic Acid Polypeptide (Vitamin C), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Arginine, Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract, Acorus Calamus Root Extract.
- Astringent toner: Brings the skin back to its normal pH after cleansing
- Yeast extract: source of hyaluronic acid moisturizes and gives skin a silky smooth texture
- Lavender water: calms and balances the skin
- Essential Oils of Ylang-Ylang, Lemongrass, Tea-Tree & Cedarwood
- Repairs & soothes irritated/damaged skin for quick calming relief
- Great for burns, insect bites, bruising, cuts and stretch marks
- Cocoa Butter: Helps improve skin elasticity and tone, strong anti-inflammatory and antioxidant
- Boswalia extract: Derived from Frankincense – skin conditioner & soothing agent
- Hyaluronic acid: Penetrates and moisturizes deeply
- Aloe vera: Astringent, tightens pores
- Zinc oxide: Removes excess sebum, reduces blackheads
- Green Tea extract: Rich in potent anti-oxidant: anti-inflammatory
- Seaweed extract: Stimulates the skin metabolism and cause an increase in osmotic exchanges
- Yeast extract: Source of hyaluronic acid – moisturizes and gives skin a silky smooth texture
- Olive Oil: Rich in healthy fats. Deeply moisturizes the skin. Also boosts collagen production.
- Swee Potato Extract One of nature’s richest sources of vitamin A plus a host of other nutrients
- Shea Butter: A natural cellular renewal ingredient, it has excellent moisturizing and nourishing properties
- Thyme, Rosemary and Golden-seal: extracts known to be beneficial for normal/sensitive skin.
- High pH - antibacterial
- Cucumber extract: soothes skin
- Slippery Elm Bark extract: astringent compound called Tannin helps tighten and constrict tissue and coats minor wounds to protect them from further injury
- Lavender Oil: antiseptic, anti- bacterial, anti-fungal
- Hyaluronic Spheres: Microspheres of dehydrated hyaluronic acid. Easily lodge inside fine lines and wrinkles where they rapidly rehydrate causing them to expand and immediately smoothe the skin
- CoEnzyme Q10: Boosts skin repair and regeneration and reduces free radical damage.
- Horsetail Extract Contains the building blocks needed for collagen and elastin synthesis.
- DMAE: Found in fish oil, proven to reduce fine lines & wrinkles
- Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA): Anti-oxidant that helps prevent and repair skin damage. Diminishes fine lines and cause skin to appear more radiant
- Basil oil: Anti-stress, has toning properties
- Hypoallergenic: Perfect for daily, frequent cleansing. Suitable for sensitive skin types.
- Non-drying formulation: Gentle cleansing experience
- Tea-Tree oil: Anti-septic & anti-bacterial
- Lavender oil: Soothes and calms the skin
- Lemongrass oil: Purifying & refreshing
- Yeast extract: source of hyaluronic acid - moisturizes and gives skin a silky smooth texture
- Arnica: anti-inflammatory, circulation stimulating, healing, antimicrobial, and anti-irritant
- Vitamin C: Anti-oxidant, collagen stimulator
- Mushroom extracts: Anti-irritant; reduces dark circles and puffiness
- Ginseng extract: Revitalizes & strengthens cellular network
- Yeast extract: Source of hyaluronic acid – gives skin a silky smooth texture. Potent moisturizing agent
- Silk Protein: Soft & velvety feel, prevents dehydration & has anti-oxidant action
- Gel-based exfoliant, removes dead skin and promotes cellular regeneration
- Improves absorption of masks and serums
- Jojoba Beads: loosens and softens hardened sebum
- Aloe Vera Gel: heals & is an anti-inflammatory
- Calendula extract: (Marigold) anti-oxidant
- Super-light, cream-gel moisturizer
- Cucumber extract: soothing Asafetida extract: skin lightening & clarifying properties from resin
- Tea-Tree oil: anti-septic & anti-microbial properties healing (problem/acne skin)
- St John's Wort: believed to have potent healing effect
- Kukui Oil: contains many important minerals as well as antioxidant nutrients like vitamins A, C and E. These perform an anti-aging function by protecting against cell damage caused by free radicals. Kukui oil is also effective against wrinkles, crow’s feet and other skin blemishes.
- Argan Oil: With its high vitamin E and fatty acid content, Argan oil is the ideal product to give skin a natural boost. It absorbs easily and is non-greasy and non-irritating, which makes it a great natural moisturiser. It can also give skin a youthful glow, reduce the visibility of wrinkles and restore elasticity leaving skin feeling plumper and softer
- Rosehip Oil: The anti-aging effects of rosehip oil come about due to the presence of antioxidants and the oil’s ability to penetrate into deeper layers of skin. High levels of Vitamin C stimulate collagen production and help to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Vitamin A, which has small enough molecules to go deeper into the skin, improves skin’s hydration and enhances the skin smoothing effect.
- Detoxifies, purifies thus creating a radiant, soft and firmer skin
- Also stimulates circulation and supplies a range of nutrients to the skin
- 100% refined Heilmoor peat.
- Excellent for general skin rejuvenation and repair
- Niacinamde: An effective natural skin lightening compound that works by inhibiting melanosome Transfer.
- Emblica extract: potent natural skin whitener from Amla fruit
- Grape extract: very potent anti- oxidant, moisturizing and has superb emollient properties
- Asafetida extract: skin lightening and clarifying properties
- Licorice Root extract: skin brightening and clearing agent
Suitable for: Dull/uneven skin tone
- Rice Bran Oil: full of antioxidants, such as Vitamin E, ferulic acid, linolic acid, oleic acid and palmitic acid. The oil acts as both a carrier and emollient
- Linden Blossom oil: hydrating properties, excellent for irritated skin
- Azulene: anti-inflammatory, healing effect for dry, reddened or sensitive skin
- Shea Butter: moisturizing and aids in renewing skin cells
- All Skin types (except for those who are on Accutane or concentrated Vitamin A topical creams)
- Aids in diminishing the appearance of fine lines, hyperpigmentation and acne scars
- Glycolic Acid: derived from sugar cane. Used for peeling/exfoliating dead skin
- Coconut oil: loosens and softens hardened sebum (black heads)
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide: Potent stimulator of collagen and elastin synthesis in the skin. Great alternative to collagen injections
- Alpha Lipoic Acid: Very effective antioxidant; also improves the performance of other antioxidants
- DMAE: Vitamin-like substance has a firming effect on facial tissue and helps diminish fine lines around the eyes and mouth
- Vitamin C: antioxidant that helps to fight free-radical damage, pH adjuster, stimulates the production of collagen. Highly bio-available form of Vitamin C
- Papain: enzyme from Papaya, increases the exfoliation levels
- Bromelain: enzyme from Pineapple exfoliates and breaks down the dead corneum cells
- Non-drying formulation: Perfect for daily cleansing on sensitive/dry skin types
- Milk cleanser: Gently removes light make-up
- Chamomile extract: Anti-redness, soothing for sensitive skin
- Arnica extract: Heals & aids in regaining elasticity of the skin
- Lavender oil: Reduces scarring