Showing all 3 results
- Kukui Oil: contains many important minerals as well as antioxidant nutrients like vitamins A, C and E. These perform an anti-aging function by protecting against cell damage caused by free radicals. Kukui oil is also effective against wrinkles, crow’s feet and other skin blemishes.
- Argan Oil: With its high vitamin E and fatty acid content, Argan oil is the ideal product to give skin a natural boost. It absorbs easily and is non-greasy and non-irritating, which makes it a great natural moisturiser. It can also give skin a youthful glow, reduce the visibility of wrinkles and restore elasticity leaving skin feeling plumper and softer
- Rosehip Oil: The anti-aging effects of rosehip oil come about due to the presence of antioxidants and the oil’s ability to penetrate into deeper layers of skin. High levels of Vitamin C stimulate collagen production and help to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Vitamin A, which has small enough molecules to go deeper into the skin, improves skin’s hydration and enhances the skin smoothing effect.
- Repairs & soothes irritated/damaged skin for quick calming relief
- Great for burns, insect bites, bruising, cuts and stretch marks
- Cocoa Butter: Helps improve skin elasticity and tone, strong anti-inflammatory and antioxidant
- Boswalia extract: Derived from Frankincense – skin conditioner & soothing agent
- Hyaluronic acid: Penetrates and moisturizes deeply
- Aloe vera: Astringent, tightens pores
- Zinc oxide: Removes excess sebum, reduces blackheads
- High pH - antibacterial
- Cucumber extract: soothes skin
- Slippery Elm Bark extract: astringent compound called Tannin helps tighten and constrict tissue and coats minor wounds to protect them from further injury
- Lavender Oil: antiseptic, anti- bacterial, anti-fungal