Get Healthy, Glossy, Voluminous Hair Easily
Apart from skincare, having healthy, beautiful hair is within your reach too if you develop the right hair care habits and protect your hair from damage. When you handle your hair gently, wash and nourish it with natural conditioners and avoid using heat styling tools, you give your hair the chance to look and feel healthier than ever.
Shampoo residual build up comes from shampoos that have parabens, toxins and chemicals in them. Our Chorus hair products contain ingredients that will remove that build up, effectively cleansing both the scalp and hair, leaving your hair more healthy, glossy, and voluminous in 3-5 washes.
Shampoo: Our Gentle Shampoo is a wonderful treat for your hair combining extracts of hops, rosemary, nettle and gotu kola. It is free of sulphates or other harsh foaming agents and is suitable for normal hair types.
Volumize: Chorus Volumize is suitable for thin hair types that need thickening. Combines Hops extract which is beneficial for restoring balance to hair; Nettle extract which has antiinflammatory properties & known to be an excellent hair revitaliser; and Meadowfoam Seed Oil which increases hair volume, improves health and strength of hair.
Available in 3 scents for different moods of the day:
Chorus Haircare products are 100% natural source and free of potentially harmful ingredients. They are certified with CertClean’s Safety Designation which verifies that each product is free from potentially harmful chemicals.
Our haircare products are FREE of these potentially harmful ingredients:
- Isopropyl /Alcohol: leads to depression, drying, strips of hair moisture.
- Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulphate: Could cause scalp irritation, redness and itching.
- Propylene Glycol: Could irritate sensitive skin and eyes.
- DEA & TEA: Contain cancer causing nitrates and nitrosamines.
- Mineral Oil: Known to slow down skin function and normal cell development.
- Propylene Glycol: Known to lead to brain, liver and kidney abnormalities.
- Chlorine: Could be cancerous and lead to circulatory problems.
- Artificial Colours: Could cause skin sensitivity and irritation.
Source: Journal of Toxocology and Applied Pharmacology, 1999