Showing all 11 results
- Non-drying formulation: Perfect for daily cleansing on sensitive/dry skin types
- Milk cleanser: Gently removes light make-up
- Chamomile extract: Anti-redness, soothing for sensitive skin
- Arnica extract: Heals & aids in regaining elasticity of the skin
- Lavender oil: Reduces scarring
- Hypoallergenic: Perfect for daily, frequent cleansing. Suitable for sensitive skin types.
- Non-drying formulation: Gentle cleansing experience
- Tea-Tree oil: Anti-septic & anti-bacterial
- Lavender oil: Soothes and calms the skin
- Lemongrass oil: Purifying & refreshing
- All Skin types (except for those who are on Accutane or concentrated Vitamin A topical creams)
- Aids in diminishing the appearance of fine lines, hyperpigmentation and acne scars
- Glycolic Acid: derived from sugar cane. Used for peeling/exfoliating dead skin
- Coconut oil: loosens and softens hardened sebum (black heads)
- Detoxifies, purifies thus creating a radiant, soft and firmer skin
- Also stimulates circulation and supplies a range of nutrients to the skin
- 100% refined Heilmoor peat.
- Excellent for general skin rejuvenation and repair
- Vitamin C: antioxidant that helps to fight free-radical damage, pH adjuster, stimulates the production of collagen. Highly bio-available form of Vitamin C
- Papain: enzyme from Papaya, increases the exfoliation levels
- Bromelain: enzyme from Pineapple exfoliates and breaks down the dead corneum cells
- Niacinamde: An effective natural skin lightening compound that works by inhibiting melanosome Transfer.
- Emblica extract: potent natural skin whitener from Amla fruit
- Grape extract: very potent anti- oxidant, moisturizing and has superb emollient properties
- Asafetida extract: skin lightening and clarifying properties
- Licorice Root extract: skin brightening and clearing agent
Suitable for: Dull/uneven skin tone
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide: Potent stimulator of collagen and elastin synthesis in the skin. Great alternative to collagen injections
- Alpha Lipoic Acid: Very effective antioxidant; also improves the performance of other antioxidants
- DMAE: Vitamin-like substance has a firming effect on facial tissue and helps diminish fine lines around the eyes and mouth
- Rice Bran Oil: full of antioxidants, such as Vitamin E, ferulic acid, linolic acid, oleic acid and palmitic acid. The oil acts as both a carrier and emollient
- Linden Blossom oil: hydrating properties, excellent for irritated skin
- Azulene: anti-inflammatory, healing effect for dry, reddened or sensitive skin
- Shea Butter: moisturizing and aids in renewing skin cells
- Olive Oil: Rich in healthy fats. Deeply moisturizes the skin. Also boosts collagen production.
- Swee Potato Extract One of nature’s richest sources of vitamin A plus a host of other nutrients
- Shea Butter: A natural cellular renewal ingredient, it has excellent moisturizing and nourishing properties
- Thyme, Rosemary and Golden-seal: extracts known to be beneficial for normal/sensitive skin.
- Hyaluronic Spheres: Microspheres of dehydrated hyaluronic acid. Easily lodge inside fine lines and wrinkles where they rapidly rehydrate causing them to expand and immediately smoothe the skin
- CoEnzyme Q10: Boosts skin repair and regeneration and reduces free radical damage.
- Horsetail Extract Contains the building blocks needed for collagen and elastin synthesis.
- Repairs & soothes irritated/damaged skin for quick calming relief
- Great for burns, insect bites, bruising, cuts and stretch marks
- Cocoa Butter: Helps improve skin elasticity and tone, strong anti-inflammatory and antioxidant
- Boswalia extract: Derived from Frankincense – skin conditioner & soothing agent
- Hyaluronic acid: Penetrates and moisturizes deeply
- Aloe vera: Astringent, tightens pores
- Zinc oxide: Removes excess sebum, reduces blackheads