Our famous Facial Mask is 100% natural and organic, consisting solely of the vital moor peat and water. The moor’s multitude of organic substances and minerals deeply nourish and replenish, making skin look and feel soft, firm and radiant. Apply MASK just 5-10 mins before your bath-time. Then simply wash it off in your shower. It’s that simple!RM118.80 Add to cart
- Detoxifies, purifies thus creating a radiant, soft and firmer skin
- Also stimulates circulation and supplies a range of nutrients to the skin
- 100% refined Heilmoor peat.
- Excellent for general skin rejuvenation and repair
An invigorating exfoliant treatment formulated with glycolic acid and coconut oil. Lifts away dulling dead skin cells to reveal radiant, glowing skin. Excellent as a weekly solution for skin that’s in need of regeneration or detoxification.RM148.80 Add to cart
- All Skin types (except for those who are on Accutane or concentrated Vitamin A topical creams)
- Aids in diminishing the appearance of fine lines, hyperpigmentation and acne scars
- Glycolic Acid: derived from sugar cane. Used for peeling/exfoliating dead skin
- Coconut oil: loosens and softens hardened sebum (black heads)
This highly effective anti-ageing serum combines plant-derived collagen and hyaluronic acid (from yeast extract) with vitamins B6 and C. Instantly softens, hydrates & plumps tired skin, reduces uneven skin tone and wrinkles. Reveals a firmer, younger looking skin.
- Yeast extract: Source of hyaluronic acid. Moisturizes and gives skin a silky smooth texture
- Vitamin C: Increases collagen & elastin production of skin
- Vitamin B6: Promotes healthy skin by assisting new cell production for a clearer, brighter, younger looking skin.
Quenches dehydrated skin’s “thirst” for moisture as it softens, comforts, renews resiliency and revives skin’s natural glow. Dramatically minimizes the visible signs of aging.RM132.80 Add to cart
- Olive Oil: Rich in healthy fats. Deeply moisturizes the skin. Also boosts collagen production.
- Swee Potato Extract One of nature’s richest sources of vitamin A plus a host of other nutrients
- Shea Butter: A natural cellular renewal ingredient, it has excellent moisturizing and nourishing properties
- Thyme, Rosemary and Golden-seal: extracts known to be beneficial for normal/sensitive skin.